A player can’t become a perfect player if he didn’t know the ludo king rules and principles of the game. If you know the rules then you can also become the ruler of the game. Every best player of the game has rules on fingertips.
Here is complete detail for you of ludo king.
General Ludo King Rules
- In ludo king, the player capacity is from 2 players to 6 players.
- Every player gets the same color tokens which are four in number.
- The purpose of playing is to take the tokens from base to home.
- The player who takes firstly four tokens from base to home is the winner.
- The base of the player is at the corner and home is at the center of the game board.
- The player who finish the game first is winner.
- The player who finish the game at end is runner up.
- If more than two players are playing the match then the last person who did not finish the game is called a loser.
- To open your token from the base, you have to get six on the dice.
- The most enjoyable moment in the game is to kill the opponent’s token.
- There are 8 boxes on the board which are safe places. The box is printed with stars. An opponent player can’t kill your token on the star place.
Rolling Of Ludo King Rules
- The dice have sixes sides which printed from numbers 1 to 6 on each side.
- The purpose of rolling the dice is to get numbers on dice and move your token on the game board boxes from base to home.
- Three continuous sixes in one turn cancel your turn.
- You can roll your dice more than once when
- You get six
- Kill the opponent token
- Take your token home.
Follow these rules to win every game in ludo king.